Welcome to “The 1st International Conference on Science, Technology and Environment” (ICoSTE2019). The international conference is organized by Universitas Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya . The conference will take place in Yogyakarta, Indonesia on 29th-30th, August 2019 .
LPPM-UWKS will hold the third international seminar entitled International Conference on Science, Technology, and Environment (ICoSTE-BES) 2019 – Business and Economic Series with the theme of “Making Better World through Science, Technology, and Environment” which can be followed by researchers, engineers, lecturers, and domestic and foreign academics.
Aim and Topics
The Aim of this Conference is:
- To bring together the scientists, engineers, researchers and practitioners, students, and civil society organization representatives in the scientific forum
- To share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge about innovation in social, economics, applied science and engineering.
Call For Paper
- Economics and Policy Studies
- Development economics
- Applied economics
- Accounting Information System
- Managerial Accounting
- Public Sector Accounting
- Islamic Accounting
- Social Accounting
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Management Science
- Knowledge Management
- Strategic Management and Decision Making
- Innovation Management
The selected paper will be reviewed and published in accredited national journals and in reputable international journals indexed by Scopus.
Prof. Dr. Ocky Karna Radjasa, M.Sc.
Director of Research and Community Services
Prof. Madya DR. Zaleha Othman
Universitas Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
Prof. Dr. Nena Padilla-Valdez
Lecturer in Saint Mary’s University, Philippines
Eko Suwardi, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Lecturer in Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
August 29-30, 2019 Grand Inna Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- The deadline for abstract collection : August 10, 2019
- Notification of acceptance of abstract : August 12, 2019
- Early Bird : August 15, 2019
- Payment deadline : August 20, 2019
- International conference : August 29 – 30, 2019
- Collection of full papers (full paper) : September 13, 2019